A pressure vessel is a closed device which could contain gas or liquid and bearing a certain pressure.
Pressure vessel classification
There are many ways to classify pressure vessels, which are classified from the point of use, manufacture and monitoring as below.
- According to the pressure level is divided into: low pressure vessels, medium pressure vessels, high pressure vessels and ultra high pressure vessels.
- According to the media is divided into: non-flammable, non-toxic, flammable or toxic, highly toxic.
- According to the role of the process is divided into: A.Reaction container: used to complete the physical and chemical reaction of the container.
B.Heat exchanger: a container used to complete the heat exchange of media.
C.Separation container: used to complete the quality of the media exchange, gas purification, solid, liquid, gas separation of the container.
D.Storage vessel: a container for containing liquid or gaseous materials, storage medium or on pressure balance buffer.
- The maximum height of pressure vessel: 100 meters
- The maximum diameter of pressure vessel: 20 meters
- The overall transport maximum diameter of 4.5 meters, the maximum height 100 meters for segmented transport
- A single maximum heat of pressure vessel exchange area: 2000 m2
- We master special material welding technology, such as: composite board, 316L, duplex stainless steel, A2 (PV) design and manufacturing certification
ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ASME REQUIREMENTS OF DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE
Our Chemical Equipment
Anyang Machinery has A2 class pressure vessel design and pressure vessel manufacture of qualification, the machines used in chemical industry as below: reactor, storage tank, and heat exchanger.